Aspiring to become a Cabin Crew?
With the demand for air travel in India increasing every day, and our country being one of the largest aviation markets, the requirement for trained professionals is also at a constant rise. Cabin Crew (or more commonly known as Air hostess or airline stewardess) is one such profession that airlines are in constant search of.
Why spend 3-4 long months doing a course when you can do it in just 6 weeks?
- Most of the Air Hostess Training Courses offer training in practical skills. However, since every airline has their own training process for the selected candidates, investing your time & money for the same is unnecessary.
- The golden key to crack the selection process lies in the theoretical knowledge, grooming & a confident personality of a stewardess.
- This is where ALPS excels by offering a concise yet proficient Air Hostess Training Course which not only prepares you theoretically but also focuses on enhancing your personality, providing an edge in the airline cabin crew inductions.
Went for an interview, faced rejection & couldn’t figure out what went wrong?
To understand what more you could have done, gaining expert feedback is essential. At ALPS, we have a faculty that comprises of experienced instructors who are trained airline stewardess with hours of experience of flying with various airlines and a highly experienced Psychologist with Aviation background.
- Alps has a short- term solution to bridge a gap with services needed for a Stewardess Training Course by providing tailor-made services.
- Our tie-ups with placement agencies will ensure job assistance as per specific airline requirements.
- We conduct regular course related tests & provide a certificate after completion of the course.
What are the Basic Requirements to become a Cabin Crew?
Check your basic eligibility criteria at absolutely no cost!
At ALPS, we shall help you with the basic selection standards then you can decide whether to get in to aviation industry as a cabin crew/air hostess/airline stewardess.
Course Duration: 6 Weeks
Our course offers you:
- Flight safety
- First Aid
- Group discussion
- Aviation general technical
- Communication skills
- Hospitality & passenger service
- Interview preparations
- Cabin announcements
So come join ALPS today!
Airline Prep School
CPL Classes in Mumbai
Air Hostess Training Institute in Mumbai
Aviation Class in Mumbai
Cabin Crew Course in Mumbai
ATPL Classes in Mumbai
Crash course for airline
Best aviation class in mumbai
CPL ground classes in mumbai
DGCA ground class
DGCA Airline class
Question paper for airline
Airline Prep School is a premier aviation institute setup in Mumbai with the sole purpose of providing superior and professional training to fellow aspiring pilots and cabin crew. We have a faculty of proficient instructors, experienced Airline Pilots, CPL holders, and cabin crew instructors to impart the very best training in the aviation field.Come joint ALPS and let us help you attain your wings.India is a vast, diverse economy with a huge potential of growth in every sector especially the air travel industry. We as a country are primarily still a population driven economy, with a vast population of 1.3 billion people, the need for efficient and fast transportation is the need of the hour. The way airlines like Jet Airways, Air-India, Indigo, Go air and budding new airlines have expended in a short time span of 5-10 years is a testimony to this.With the make in India Policy of the Indian Government, the present civil aviation ministry is committed to opening new airports in tier II, tier III cities and increase the capacity of the existing airports.The U.S, Chinese Carriers have presently more than 3,000 commercial aircrafts each that ferry close to 2,000 million people annually. India which has a even larger population currently has a fleet of only approximately 400 commercial aircrafts. Boeing &Airbus the two largest commercial Jet manufacturers estimate that India will require more than 1000 aircrafts in the next 10 years. This would require a huge amount of trained human personnel such as Pilot’s and Cabin Crew both of which are a backbone to any airline.
We at ALPS envision to train you to be the best Pilot’s and Cabin Crew by jump starting your carrier with our enormous experience in the aviation industry. Come and join this opportunity to fly the high skies.
Air Hostess Training Institute in Mumbai | Cabin Crew Course